This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- In the frameworks of the Offshore hook-up works we are looking for a QC (NACE 2/3 or FROSIO 3) to supervise painting works (paint touch-up)
- Start Date: asap
- Place of work: Offshore Sassnitz, Germany
- Duration: 1 week (up to 14 days)
Main Responsibilities are
- Reporting to platform manager
- Supervise and coordinate painting subcontractors working on the OSS by reviewing their documents and conducting permanent inspections to ensure that the works are being carried out with safety and according to the procedures established (PTW, etc.).
- Agree with Employer on paint touch-up campaign scope
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment for all personnel
- Ensure that all the activities performed on the OSS are being carried out according to approved RAMS and job safety analysis.
- Coordinate with Employer QC on board OSS
- Inspection with the Employer of all painting works. Painting inspections will include: paint reports, all measurements dedicated to paint works.’
- Similar experience in Offshore Wind or Oil & Gas
- valid offshore medical certificate (Mandatory)
- valid GWO Basic Safety Training certificate (Mandatory)
- NACE 2/3 or FROSIO 3.
- Electrical instructed person to be authorised to enter in electrical operation rooms (will not perform electrical works)
- Fluent in English, French is a plus