Welding Inspector - CSWIP 3.2
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - Quality & Fabrications|
|Job Ref||KB/Welding Inspector|
Welding/NDT Inspector - CSWIP 3.2
- Supervising 5 location in Poland, inspecting the manufacturing of foundation , boatlandings, service platforms, flange access platforms and other secondary steel elements
- Inspection of welds and welders – pre-weld, in process and final visual inspection of welded joints with attention to measurements, shape and other details. Inspection of NDT personnel of VT, PT, UT tests.
- Monitoring proper joint preparation (fit-up, angle), surface finish according to given standard.
- Monitoring pre-heating, inter-pass temperature if needed.
- Identifying welds and sheet metal & heat numbers on site. Generating excel summary of welds, breaking them into categories (vertical, horizontal, welding process, etc.). Maintaining proper storage and usage of welding consumables (electrodes, wires), base material (cryogenic steel, stainless steel)
- Comparing weld procedures WPS with project specification, client request and standards. Monitoring the compatibility of base material, consumables, welding equipment used with the specification requirement