Document Controller x 2
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - PMO|
Responsibilities and tasks
• Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to a technical package
• Ensure compliance to document and records management processes
• Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes
• Ensure standardisation & best practise’s to develop, improve & align documentation quality across Asset Projects and/or Production Line.
• Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables
• In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements.
• In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that distribution and review matrixes exist and are updated at all times.
• Promote document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation
• Implement monthly review & quarterly baseline review of package master document registers against the contractual delivery plans.
• Ensure traceability of documentation by facilitate and ensure a controlled document review process
• Ensure readiness of as-built packages
• Support the documentation transfer to O&M and OFTO in close corporation with Records Manager
• Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out of issue.