OSS Mechanical Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Belgium, EuropeGermany, EuropeNetherlands, EuropeUnited Kingdom, Europe|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Commissioning|
- OSS Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
· Proactively monitor progress against the plan and schedule, resolving issues and proposing corrective action as appropriate.
· Carrying out system and equipment commissioning including mechanical piping in line with commissioning and testing
· Ensuring all commissioning work is carried out safely and in accordance with the relevant commissioning, work management, safe system of work and risk assessment processes.
· Effectively manage day-to-day liaison with the subcontractors to obtain all the necessary permissions to allow commissioning work to be progressed.
· To be trained and appointed as nominated person for mechanical and process plant isolation.
· Provide a weekly report to the offshore substation commissioning manager cover all activities.
· Min 3 Years’ experience within the oil and gas or offshore wind industry.
· Excellent English language skills.
· Good understanding of specific engineering discipline and interdisciplinary activities.
· Preferred offshore substation experience and background.
· Preferred bachelor’s degree in engineering.