Posted on December 2019 By Kath Scorer
Leopardstown Racecourse and ersg have today announced that one of the feature races in the Irish horse racing calendar is to be sponsored by leading global recruitment specialist, ersg.
The feature race, which will take place on Saturday 1st February as part of the Dublin Racing Festival at Leopardstown will from today be known as The ersg Arkle Novice Steeplechase.
One of the most anticipated races of the influential Dublin Racing Festival, the Grade 1 ersg Arkle Novice Chase has a role of honour second to none. The race is on Day 1 of Dublin Racing Festival which takes place on 1st and 2nd of February 2020. The festival features eight Grade 1 races with leading horses, jockeys and trainers from the UK and Ireland competing in National Hunt racing at its finest.
Jim Ryan, CEO of ersg, said:
"Being Irish myself, I am personally delighted to be sponsoring the Dublin Racing Festival in Leopardstown. This is the third year ersg, as a business, have attended the Festival and following the announcement of our new office in Dublin in October we felt this was the right time to show our support to the local area."
Vicki Donlon, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager at Leopardstown Racecourse, said:
"We are delighted to welcome ersg as a partner at Leopardstown, it is through the support of our sponsors and Horse Racing Ireland that Dublin Racing Festival has established itself so prominently in the National Hunt calendar and that prize money can once again be raised. We hope that this will further strengthen the quality and breadth of the runners over the weekend. We are very grateful for ersg's generous support and we look forward to making this a very successful partnership."
To find out how ersg can assist you in Ireland email us on [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for Leopardstown Tickets Competition:
1. This promotion commences on 14th January 2020 and closes at 11:59 am on 20th January 2020.
2. There are 5 individual prizes, each consisting of a pair of tickets for general admission to Dublin Racing Festival at Leopardstown on Saturday 1st February 2020 only. Entrants are only eligible to win 1 prize. Entrants must follow ersg page on LinkedIn, Share the Post and Tag a friend to be entered.
3. This promotion is run by ersg (The Promoter).
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any delayed or incomplete entries or failure of receipt of entries. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
5. The promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouses or life partners) or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. Only one entry per person. The Prize is non-transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
8. By entering, entrants consent to the Promoter: Holding and using their personal information for the purpose of operating this promotion.
9. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
10. The winner will be notified on Monday 20th January or as soon as suitably possible. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within 3 days, or if the winner proves to be ineligible, an alternative winner will be chosen. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the promotion without notice in the event of any circumstances beyond its control.