Administrative Support Assistant
Remote working with ad hoc travel
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative to join our team. The candidate will have strong Excel skills, an exceptional attention to detail, and a positive approach in the workplace.
As an Administration Assistant, you will play a vital role in provide administrative support to our Head of Infrastructure and Platforms for general administrative functions of a wide variety. This will include:
* Setting up and managing key Team Meetings.
* Taking notes, minutes, and actions at various meetings.
* Arranging and scheduling meetings as required.
* Create and maintain complex spreadsheets and records using Excel, ensuring accuracy and data integrity.
* Production of reports and PowerPoint presentations.
* Manage and track Holidays and contract renewals.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office skills mainly Excel, including advanced functions, formulas, and data manipulation.
* Exceptional attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.
* Highly motivated and self-driven, with a passion for personal and financial development.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
* Previous experience in administrative or financial roles is preferred.
* Ability to work independently and remotely.
* Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.