ersg are currently looking for an Assistant Management Accountant role to join our growing Financial Accounting and Reporting team. This position will provide you with the opportunity to gain core skills and experience in a finance department, with training provided.
As a fast-growing company, ersg pride ourselves on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers with us.
* Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations for some group entities
* Prepare gross margin reports and commission calculations for some group entities
* Prepare the monthly sales performance league table
* Prepare monthly Earning reports
* Prepare the weekly sales report
* Assist the team lead in the production of the monthly group management accounts
* Liaise with management and sales consultants with queries / issues on gross profit and commissions
* Assist with the financial audit queries
* Produce various ad-hoc reports for the Management, Sales and Bid team
* You ideally have completed 4-5 modules in ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
* You have a few years of experience in management accounting, ideally in recruitment industry but not a must.
* Proficient with Microsoft packages - strong Excel skills
* Works with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.