To provide a business level requirements gathering and process identification process.
Skills / Experience
- Business process analysis and design
- Gap analysis and process improvement (Six Sigma, Lean)
- Supporting business transformation and producing project artefacts
- Solution oriented; good facilitation skills; enables people to reach agreement and develop work practices
- Able to take ownership of problems and requests as well as the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Able to visualise and articulate proposed solutions to business problems provided by design team to business areas
- Forms judgements based on logical conclusions that have been drawn from available facts
- Supporting data migration tasks: assessing data against GDPR and data passporting
- Works with business system colleagues to clarify requirements, to plan implementation and to answer queries through the development process
- Marshals and documents requirements for the subsequent identification of an appropriate solution and the detailed design of a business process to accommodate it
- Undertakes business analysis projects and tasks under the leadership of a more experienced analyst or project manager
- Plans, prioritises, manages and executes analysis work on multiple simple or individual complex projects in order to regularly achieve cost and timescale targets
- Works with the business to understand and prioritise conflicting needs
- Contributes to the execution of user system testing and to the test plan for large projects
- Undertakes personal responsibility for IT data security by ensuring that rules and practices are identified
- Identifies and determines end-to-end business processes using standard methods
- Presents business and technical concepts to process owners and business users.
- Identifies and assesses business and IT risk.
- Prepares succinct reports and communications that are tailored to different situations and audiences.
Carries out in depth scoping exercises during the early stages of a work package to identify key issues of concern and to ascertain clear direction.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.