An industry leading wind developer is looking for a talented HSE Manager to be a key figure in their HSE team. This posiiton will focus on the health and safety of an offshore wind farm. As an HSE Manager you will create initiatives, develop and implement safety and environmental programs, collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to maintain the highest standards of safety and environmental responsibility.
- Strategically drive safety-first culture among team and contractors.
- Ensure adherence to local and national environmental regulations.
- Continuously assess and address safety and environmental risks.
- Develop and deliver training programs for all personnel.
- Maintain incident response plans and manage HSE incident reporting.
- Analyze operational risks and recommend improvements.
- Develop and coordinate emergency response plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, or related engineering field.
- Proven HSE management experience, particularly in renewable energy or similar industries.
- In-depth knowledge of Japanese HSE regulations and standards.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multicultural cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Business level Japanese
- Business level English
- Certifications in western and Japanese HSE.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.