Role: Senior and Civil Technicians
Location: Cheshire, Manchester or Leeds (Remote working with occasional trip to the office)
Duration: 6 months+
Start Date: ASAP
All candidates need to have a strong Water Industry background and ideally be based in Chester, Manchester or Leeds office. These are the details forwarded from the Lead in Australia. Some aspects may not be feasible here in UK.
- Vast C3D experience
- Good understanding of C3D workflows
- Experience with surfaces, alignments, profiles, features lines, grading, corridor, assemblies, sub-assemblies and sections
- Experience with pipe networks and pressure pipe networks. Understanding of creating new parts would be advantageous
- Experience with data shortcuts
- Experience with modification of C3D styles and annotations
- Experience with vehicle tracking or similar vehicle swept path application e.g. AutoTurn
- Understanding of Define Property Sets (adding metadata to C3D objects) would be advantageous
- Familiar with multidisciplinary teams would also be advantageous
- Advantageous to know Design Coordination Tools (Navisworks, Revizto) and CDEs (ProjectWise, BIM360)
Looking for someone with vast experience using Civils3D and who has worked within the water industry.
Experience in some of the following would be ideal:
- Water distribution networks
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.