The role of the training designer will be to capture system processes demonstrated by the configuration team and use these to develop how to guides and training material. They will work with the Training Lead to ensure material conforms to business standards but will be open to opportunities to take training above and beyond the norm.
They will be proficient in capturing processes and making technical language accessible to the lay user. They will liaise with the Comms & Engagement lead to share simple videos and guides with the user audience as well as creating lasting user manuals and other reference material.
This activity will take place in a fast-paced and shifting environment so the ability to react quickly to changes is key.
Key skills & experience
* Experience of creating training material for wide ranging IT based change
* Experience of working within a multi-faceted project team
* Microsoft office proficient - PowerPoint, Visio and Word skills. Comfortable with Teams and Yammer
* Comfortable writing engaging and accessible training material
* Able to accurately capture system processes
* Able to prioritise workload based on availability of key resources
* Works quickly and accurately
* Team player, comfortable working with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.