A local wind developer is currently looking for a WTG Group manager to become the leading member of their WTG division. You will be responsible for overseeing and orchestrating the design of offshore wind projects, including vital wind studies, in the capacity of a developer.
In your role as the leader of the WTG divison, you will be at the helm of wind condition surveys and the design process for cutting-edge offshore wind power generation facilities. This encompasses the crucial tasks of wind turbine manufacturer selection and the coordination of technical aspects.
- Spearhead the development of offshore wind projects, encompassing comprehensive wind studies.
- Play a pivotal role in choosing the right wind turbine manufacturers and ensure seamless technical coordination.
- Manage and inspire a team, overseeing personnel training and performance evaluations.
- Proven experience in leadership and management, including team training and performance assessment
- A solid background in the knowledge and application of wind simulation software
- Demonstrated capability in data analysis and statistical analysis
- An English TOEIC score of 600 or above and business level speaking proficiency
- Experience with wind simulation software, particularly MASCOT
- Prior experience in roles related to wind turbines
- Board Certified Professional Engineer (Mechanical Division)
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.