* Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to agile teams through facilitation, coaching and mentoring
* Support a directorate to identify value streams and align business activity and development teams to the value streams.
* Leading and coaching cultural change, and embedding servant leadership across teams.
* Providing training and thought leadership on agility and related capabilities.
Support communities of practice, and other forums, to proactively share knowledge.
* Leading identification and unblocking of cross product impediments to flow and agility through influencing, advocating experiments, and extending an agile mindset and agility practices.
* Coaching teams to understand where they are on the path to adopt business agility.
* Providing input into the governance process itself, including the methods and tools to be used.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.