Job Title: Business Support Assistant
Location: Bromley HQ
Hours: 08:45 - 17:00, Monday to Friday (full time)
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000, plus performance-based bonus
Due to our extensive growth plans, we require a Business Support Administrator to work with and aid the Business Support Manager.This role would really suit an ambitious, people person who has strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
- First point of contact for answering incoming telephone calls; taking messages and forwarding calls when necessary
- Managing the CV inbox for the Sales Department, ensuring CVs are formatted to a set format, of a high standard and in a timely manner
- Managing and recording the weekly sales activity, globally
- Monitoring and ordering all office stationery and supplies
- Arranging and booking basic business travel - including flights and accommodation
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office, providing refreshments
- Preparing the office/board room for external meetings and client visits
- Providing support to Leadership team and Senior meetings i.e., refreshments, organising lunch
- Organising the room allocation of internal office meetings
- Collecting deliveries and post from building post room
- Ensuring the office is always kept tidy and presentable
- Supporting the Business Support Manager and Administrator with any other general admin/office duties when/if required
- Keeping track of credit card expenditure.
- English and Maths GCSE at Grade C, or above.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent written skills and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Strong and confident communication skills.
- Business-level fluency in English
- Annual all expenses paid trip abroad with the company after 1 year of service.
- Pension contribution
- 20 days holiday
- Christmas party
- Annual awards ceremony
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 130 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France and Poland.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.