Job Description - Client Representatives for Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind Farm
ERSG USA are currently recruiting 4 x Client Representatives for an offshore installation project - the Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind Farm.
The primary responsibility for these positions is to act as the project representative on board the offshore vessel and be the liaison point for all aspects of cable installation and burial works.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any US citizens (or green card holders) who have experience in offshore cabling projects - knowledge of subsea cable burials, installations, repair within the renewable, oil or gas sectors is absolutely required.
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase in the internal DPR system
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor
- Ensure and follow up on NCR's are being issued by contractor if RAMS are not followed
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality
- Act, behave and lead by example according to company values
- Communicate with OIM's during any stage of the installation phase to company standards for maintaining high level of quality
- Assess changes to operational procedures and method statements and sign off MOCs on board
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents
- Call for meetings with vessel management to distribute information/agreements made ashore
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so
- Participate and set up safety walks with HSE representatives from Company and Contractor organisations
- UXO briefings
- The Client Rep. will conduct visual inspection of the offshore Work in progress and monitor that it is carried out as per approved RAMS.
- The Client Rep. has no contractual authority.
- The Client Rep has the authority to intervene or stop the operation in case of safety, quality infringements or the procedures not being followed by the Contractor.
- Daily recording of activities relating to load-out, transit, positioning and installation
- Daily Progress Reports
- Non-Conformity Reports
- Synergi reports
- Minutes of Meetings from daily meetings
- Status updates to back office
- Certificate of Approval
- Management of Change
- Transfer of risk
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling - THESE WILL BE PAID FOR BY THE EMPLOYER
- OGUK Medical certificate including Chester Step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet)
- Good written and verbal English
Minimum Operational Experience
- Marine/Offshore operational experience.
- Must have worked offshore on a working vessel in the renewable sector with subsea cable installation, repair and burial.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience of offshore cable installation, repair and burial.
- Must have experience from both array and export cable installation from an installation vessel as Client representative.
- Must have experience of installing industry standard CPS systems
- Must have experience in offshore export omega and in-line jointing operations
- Must have extensive experience in jet-trenching and MFE/CFE
- Must have experience in cable crossing experience
- Must have extensive experience in concrete mattress installation
- Must have experience in nearshore export cable pull via pre-installed HDD
- Must have experience in cable survey campaigns with TSS-440, TSS-350 and PanGeo SBI