ersg are looking for a Contracts and Compliance Administrator to join our Contracts and Compliance team of 8. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as being fast-learning and motivated. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, is willing to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Previous experience in an office environment, ideally in a Contracts/Compliance role is preferred, but full training will be provided.
- Preparing and issuing candidate and client contracts from templates created and managed by the legal team.
- Liaising with client & candidates for renewals and raising appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the necessary compliance documentation has been obtained for new contractors to comply with applicable laws and regulations and HM Revenue and Customs requirements.
- Liaising externally with clients and contractors by both telephone and email and internally with consultant's face to face to ensure that the contract process runs smoothly.
- Responsible for setting up and managing Candidates, Clients and Placements on the online Timesheet and Compliance systems.
- Supporting Team Leader to report on new placements and finishers each week.
- Booking Contractor travel arrangements and monitoring payment of travel invoices.
- Work on special projects, from time to time, as needed.
- Other general administrative duties when/if required.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure or to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.