New Job Opportunity
We're #hiring for ONSS Electrical Manager to join a major offshore wind project in Taiwan.
· Prepare technical requirements.
· Evaluate tender proposals.
· Manage the contractor within your scope to ensure a high-quality onshore substation delivery which meets project targets.
· Review and guide contractor on general onshore substation layout, electrical design and equipment design and execution of the works.
· Review contractor deliverables incl. concept design, detailed design and asbuilt documentation.
· Align interfaces with key internal stakeholders such as the Transmission System Design Engineer, SCADA Engineer, Civil Engineer and O&M Manager.
· Liaise with external stakeholders such as the Project Certifying Body and Lender's Technical Advisor.
· Regular visits to contractors' or subcontractors' sites within Taiwan or internationally will be required.
This Role Might be for You If (education, certifications, experience)
· Bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering.
· Have worked in a position as Electrical Manager for a HV substation from initiation through basic design, fabrication, installation and commissioning to completion.
· Experience of managing external contractors such as HV equipment suppliers and offshore/onshore substation EPC contractors. Alternatively, experience working for these contractors is valuable.
· Understand offshore wind farm electrical system design requirements and solutions in HV/MV/LV systems.
· Strong understanding of what drives substation design and execution and the electrical scope in particular.
· Experience with and understanding of substation auxiliary systems such as e.g. air conditioning, fire & safety etc. is desirable.
· PMP certification will be viewed as a plus.
· Have worked in an international environment.
· Work experience in Asia desirable.
· Personal drive combined with a structured and proactive approach to your work.
· Thrive in an international environment and able to create good relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
· Have a collaborative approach and thrive on teamwork.
· Fluent in English.
· Flexible approach and thrive to work in a small team.
· Able to work independently and in a team.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions, please contact to consultant Kent, who specialize in the recruitment of electrical engineering.Mail Contact : [email protected]
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.