Remote with ad hoc travel required
Digital Visions Programme.
This programme is at the forefront of the digitalisation of the business as it seeks to become ever more data driven as it expands into new product areas that include utility scale battery and solar deployments; smart cities and smart buildings, electric vehicle charging and other initiatives related to the realization of a Net Zero future.
The ideal candidate will have gained experience in an Enterprise Architecture role and will be capable defining a technology roadmap for the business that will aid stakeholders in visualizing how and when new capabilities will be available. They will be capable of working with the existing architecture team and will be responsible for defining the architecture transitions that the organization will go through.
This role is expected to support the business and process owners by:
- Unifying business strategy with technology initiatives;
- Defining a technology roadmaps that will aid stakeholders in visualizing how and when new capabilities will be available;
- Defining the transitional development of the digital architecture;
- Integrating with the demand pipeline to ensure the roadmap remains a living artefact.
Expected qualities include:
- Experience in an Enterprise Architecture role;
- Ability to create exec ready presentations;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Understanding of architecture patterns as far as they may influence the roadmap;
- Understanding of data governance and how it may be applied to a project setting.
- Experience of Axon/Informatica tools.
- Understanding of application integration and the patterns that might be employed.
- Understanding of data and analytics platforms (particularly Azure) and how the technology can be applied.
- TOGAF Certified
Experience with the use of ArchiMate and UML.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.