Founded in the UK in October 2008 ERSG is a leading recruitment consultancy operating in the worldwide energy sector. ERSG has experienced incredible growth since its inception, growing from £0 to £110m for this accounting year. We have offices in the USA, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Taiwan, and Japan.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world-leading offshore wind farm developer with successful record in North Sea, Europe, and Asia. As a pioneer in Asia's renewable market, you could take part in the collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment in this promising industry.
- Lead project or work with lead engineer to achieve a satisfactory conclusion of the project within the allotted budget and timescale.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary project team, to conduct design and analysis work independently and to the satisfaction of the project lead.
- Lead and support engineering projects.
- Ability to act as a project engineer/package engineer/package manager on behalf of client.
- Can deliver foundations package from start to finish, so understands both theoretical and practical elements of foundations design, management, fabrication and installation.
- Maintain and enhance HSE in planning of package scope
- Liaise with Procurement team to support procurement and local content activities (as applicable)
- Ensure coordination with other Package Managers, Technical PM/EPCI director, Procurement team & Regulatory team
- Lead the FOU tender process and ensure FOU interfaces & deliverables are developed
- Support bid submissions & business case with FOU inputs to the Devex, Capex, and Opex
- Develop the Employer's Requirements, specifications, design and technical documents for the FOU package, including both execution and operations needs
- Ensure FOU package is progressing according to scope, budget and quality
- Encourage and drive knowledge sharing with other asset projects
- Ensure transparent decision making and adequate documentation
- Drive risk management within the FOU package
- Prepare quality plan & quality activity schedule with PMO and Quality Package
- Overall accountable for the FOU deliverables
- Strong FOU Commercial/ Technical experience (More than 10 years)
- Technical or engineering degree
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.