ERSG is seeking experienced HSE Managers for a wind farm construction project in Hardin County, Ohio. Representing the owner, you would be responsible for ensuring all safety standarsds are being met as well as overseeing safety programming, audits and training as needed.
TITLE: Health, Safety and Environmental Site Coordinator
LOCATION: Hardin County Ohio
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: Contract role est. 8 months
- Adhere to and represent the company's values and behaviors while reinforcing Line Management's and individual Employee's responsibility for HSE.
- Coordinate with the contractor and the project team to ensure the Safety Program developed for the site and the safety requirements are consistently and correctly implemented.
- Assist the implementation of all HSE Policies and Procedures for Construction Operations in North America, including ISO14000 and OHSAS 18000 HSE Management System.
- Assist in managing the HSE management system within assigned areas of responsibility to achieve established HSE performance targets.
- Maintain, monitor, and on-time reporting of HSE performance metrics, statistics, records and injury reporting using the PRISMA (Credit 360) system.
- Work with the project team to resolve problems and implement corrective actions.
- Perform contractor audits on a regular basis to ensure compliance.
- Advise Site Construction Manager on EHS compliance issues and advise/assist the Project Team in developing and implementing corrective actions.
- Facilitate site HSE committee meetings.
- Train site personnel in the areas of environmental compliance, occupational health and safety to ensure compliance with required safety policies and practices.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years experience in wind farm or civil construction as a Safety Professional.
- Have good working knowledge of Federal OSHA, EPA, and labor standards for Construction.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Learning Management Systems and HSE Information System.
- Experience in fall protection and rescue systems under the ANSI 359.1-2007, CHMM certification, ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 or ANSI Z10 management system experiences are competitive advantages.
- AA in a safety-related field or a BS/BA in a science or engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- CSP, OHST or CHST certificates preferred, or Current OSHA 500 or 501 training certificates required in lieu of certifications.
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate DOE, $100 per diem x 7 days a week, mobilzation/demobilzation, rotation credit, truck, fuel card, laptop