HSE Site Inspector - for projects Borchen/Strassen/Nortorf/Süderauerdorf.
- Experience of working as an HSE Advisor within the Wind Industry or experience in other high risk industries such as Construction / Oil and Gas / Marine Operations.
- Internationally recognized HSE certification and qualification required. (i.e. NEBOSH Construction, NVQ5, NEBOSH Diploma, BSc Hons.) (UKIE specific - Significant knowledge of CDM / PSCS regulations).
- Excellent level of fitness as there will be regular climbing involved in monitoring WTG work teams.
Solid user skills in Microsoft Office
- Leading, advising and coaching people on construction site (including Subcontractors)
- Ensure that HSE processes and standards are being followed on site.
- Participate in process improvement and promote a healthy and safe working environment on site.
- Self-driven & self-motivated with leadership and manager-skills.
- Structured, persistent, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Self-confident and a strong character.
- Willingness to work odd hours and show flexibility in rotation timing if on-site activities command.
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad on sites for extended time.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills including technical English for wind turbines - in order to explain health and safety processes to a wide range of people and to give presentations to groups.
- Local working experience and language knowledge is an advantage.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.