- This role involves translating written documents, such as articles, reports, or correspondence, as well as providing real-time interpretation services for spoken communication, such as meetings
- responsible for ensuring accurate and culturally appropriate communication, preserving the nuances and context of the original language.
- Relevant experience of translation/interpretation in construction of Heavy Machinery industry
- Attention to detail, linguistic proficiency in English and Japanese
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- Effective communication and the ability to adapt to various subject matters are essential.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.