We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our growing team in an evolving and challenging environment.
This is a hands-on and diverse role, suited for a dynamic and proactive candidate, who will be supporting 300 users and the company globally. The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and develop their IT skills.
· A minimum 6-12 months' experience in IT
· Office 365, Microsoft suite of services
· Ideally certified in Microsoft, Comptia A+ or Network+
· Adaptable, Responsive, Enthusiastic
· Service focussed
· Prepared to work shifts
· Microsoft Office 365
· Active Directory
· SharePoint Online
· Exchange Online
· Endpoint Manager
This is a varied support role and day to day duties may include:
· User onboarding and management
· Troubleshooting, triaging and escalating onsite and remote IT issues
· Autopilot setup for new devices
· Fulfilling service requests
· Running scheduled MI and service reports
· Maintaining Asset register
· Working on various internal projects
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.