We are a successful international recruitment business specialising in the renewables energy sector with overseas offices and a great fun culture. We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our growing IT team in a fast moving and challenging environment. This is a hands-on role suitable for a dynamic and proactive candidate, who is eager to develop their IT skills and prepared to get stuck in.
- Triaging, troubleshooting and escalating IT issues
- Set up new users and manage user accounts
- Logging and fulfilling service requests
- Running scheduled MI and service reports
- Working on various internal projects
- Setting up PCs and desks for users, and other ad hoc duties
- Azure AD
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- At least 6-12 months experience in a 1st or 2nd line support capacity
- Office 365, Microsoft suite of services
- Ideally certified in Microsoft, Comptia A+ or Network+
- Enthusiastic and prepared to go the extra mile
- Service focussed
- Enjoys technology
- Prepared to work on a rota basis
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.