Learning Consultant - 1743
The main purpose of this role is to support the Head of Agile Practice in IT deliver agile learning journeys in order to support SSE IT's transformation towards agile ways of working. As part of SSE's agile transformation, design of learning journeys to support key roles in agile teams has already been completed. The role holder will need to work with the wider Agile Transformation team to design and deliver the appropriate learning solutions to enable the journeys and will be key in co-ordinating and implementing development interventions out in the IT business teams.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for designing a learning needs analysis with involvement from the IT teams and HR teams (if appropriate).
- Apply the logic and benefit of learning by experience, exposure and education, the role holder is accountable for ensuring learning solutions are agreed and implemented in partnership with CIOs. These will likely be a mixture of existing services in SSE such as coaching, self-led learning and external training.
- Provide an inspiring consultancy service to the business to influence the production of learning & development solutions that are fit for purpose and deliver improved performance. Set clear objectives and key results to measure whether solutions are fit for purpose and cost effective.
- Engage with key stakeholders on a regular basis within IT to design and implement the environment for learning journeys to be successful including learning champions, networks etc.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience in a practical Agile transformation and/or L&D role applying a range of effective, internal and external solutions aligned to strategic business and people plan needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and engage with all levels of an organisation, with excellent communications skills to make the complex, simple.
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder environments with drive to make change happen quickly
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.