O&M Lead Discipline Engineer | Leading Fabrications Company | Spain
One of our leading clients, an established fabrications company are looking for an O&M Lead Discipline Engineer to join their ranks on a contract basis for a duration of approximately 2 years based in Spain.
Successful candidates will have -
- 10-15 years of experience
- Experience in previous Offshore Substation in German waters dealing with BSH requirements.
- Experience in the development of RAM, FMECA, RCM, Maintenance Activity List, O&M Manuals.
- English language, German recommended.
- Analyse and tabulate technical aspects of certain equipment / unit package/ material of a Vendor/Subcontractor. (Technical Evaluation Bids)
- Control and review that the different documents issued by Vendor/Subcontractor comply with specifications and standards, corporate procedures and scope of work applicable to the project.
If you are interested please contact Bailey Driver on
442038547026 or email me @[email protected]