Experienced Marine Coordinator required for UK West Offshore Coordination Department, where you, together with your colleagues within a regional team, will be coordinating traffic control. You'll be responsible for executing vessel movements outlined in the plans and schedules delivered by planning and scheduling functions. You'll focus on vessel and people tracking and cover Operational Control under a safe system of work.
You will play an important role in:
- being responsible for vessel traffic control, as per agreed coordination protocols
- ensuring the efficient and safe execution of working schedules through accurate people, vessel, and weather monitoring, utilising the offshore management system
- acting as Operational Controller under the safe-system-of-work
- monitoring of weather forecasts and offshore conditions providing advice and recommendations to stakeholders.
- verifying all offshore personnel hold the correct certification, as per Ørsted procedures, and the creation of passenger lists, as required by site and regional management
- coordinating emergency response and responding to radio communications and incident escalation, as per Ørsted response plans.
Working schedule will consist of 12-hour days from 06:00 to 18:00 on a week on/week off basis.
Shift rotation will be a week on week off
- Marine Coordination experience.
- Knowledge of Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Radio operation experience.
- Acted as Operational Controller under the WTSR.
- Knowledge of emergency response control/
- Travel locations: Barrow in Furness
- Option to extend (please provide number of weeks/months): 6 months
- Shift Pattern: 7/7 days
- Assignment evaluated inside IR35: Yes
- Hours Per Day: 12
- Hours Per Week: 80
- Travel Required: No
- Address: Ramsey Way
- City: Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- State: Northwest
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal Code:LA14 2GR
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.