A regional wind developer is currently looking for a WTG technical specialist to be the authority on WTG/OEM-related scopes and technical aspects, your role is to provide expertise and you will serve as a trusted reference for Project Teams and OEMs and will be a key figure supporting the auction and execution of projects.
- Maintain an up-to-date mapping of the WTG contractor market.
- Proactively engage with WTG OEMs, building connections at decision-making levels within contractor organizations.
- Establish a network of contacts within WTG OEMs to enable access and support for projects, both ad hoc and planned.
Specific to Auction and Execution projects:
- Define scope and risk allocations for OEMs (TSA/SMA).
- Develop strategies for localization, O&M, decommissioning, etc., often in collaboration with OEMs.
- Support Tendering activities and RFP development, particularly in defining Statements of Work (SoW) and standards.
- Review and clarify WTG proposals.
- Assist project teams in negotiations and discussions with WTG contractors.
- Lead technical discussions related to WTG scope.
- Manage and organize contractor relationships for WTG (TSA/SMA) execution.
- Bring 10-15 years of experience in the energy and wind sector, with senior roles in WTG package management.
- An existing network of connections within OEMs in the industry.
- Fluency in English, with strong communication and management skills.
- Proficiency in Japanese is advantageous.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.