O&M Supervisor | Leading Offshore Windfarm Construction Company | Scotland
One of our leading clients, an established offshore wind construction company are looking for an O&M Supervisor to join their ranks on a permanent basis.
The Operations and Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the on-site management of operation and maintenance activities relating to civil and structural infrastructure (both onshore and offshore), Balance of Plant Electrical equipment, Wind Turbine Generators, quayside facilities, and OFTO assets as required.
Successful candidates will have:
- Preferably 3 - 5 years in supervisory management
- Extensive experience in an O&M environment within the offshore or Oil and Gas industry
- Demonstrated progression from technician to more senior levels
- Knowledge of LOLER and PUWER regulations
- Minimum HNC in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (NVQ L4 and Above)
- All current offshore certifications
- IOSH Managing Safely/NEBOSH General Certificate
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.