ersg are currently looking for a Pay & Bill Administrator to join our payroll team of 7. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop core skills and experience in a payroll and operations/central services sector. As a fast-growing company, ersg prides itself on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers with us.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as being fast-learning and motivated. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, with excellent organisational skills, willingness to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Previous experience in an office environment, ideally in a contractor payroll/finance role is preferred, but full training will be provided.
* Processing and uploading timesheets and expense data onto our RSM timesheet software in line with weekly and monthly payroll schedules for UK and international payrolls
* Actioning supporting tasks to run weekly and monthly contractor and PAYE payrolls
* Supporting with preparing invoices for our UK and international payrolls
* Investigating to internal and external queries and actioning in line with agreed SLAs
* Actioning invoice adjustments in line with agreed SLAs
* Supporting with new client onboarding including updating instructions on a central matrix
* Supporting with adhoc requests
* Previous recruitment payroll experience
* Preferably PAYE experience
* Has worked in a fast-paced environment
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Uses initiative to problem solve
* Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
* Proficient with Microsoft packages - especially Excel
* Experience in Bullhorn, RSM and SAGE preferable but not required
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.