PMO Lead will act as an extension of a client organization, responsible of consistent project governance, as well as overseeing the delivery of the project and program. PMO Lead shall effectively facilitate and collaborate between the various team.
The responsibilities include;
- Consult and manage schedule, budget and cost, as well as resource management and forecasting.
- Responsible for governance and compliance, portfolio management, as well as forecast supply and demand for portfolio.
- Conduct quality assurance and operational planning.
- Reporting dash boards, data, and analytics, earned value management.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Japanese is preferred
- Experience in office-fit out as a PM
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as active listening skills
- Capable to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Able to work on weekends (weekdays off)
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.