Hybrid working (1 - 2 days a week working from home)
The incumbent is accountable for supporting and guiding the IG EMEA Procurement Team in Analytics, Tools, Governance and Sustainability: this encompasses leading procurement process improvement or new initiative programs, implementing new Procurement Tools and guiding the team in its analytical effort.
Guides the team and other departments in the company on Procurement Governance and Sustainability questions or issues, leads processes improvement/changes and initiatives/programs related to Governance and Sustainability
Leads Procurement processes improvement programs and new Procurement tools implementation to completion and adoption by the Procurement Team.
Drives the use of analytical data in the team (using our spend analysis tool), oversees the design/development of reports for the team.
Decision Support for Procurement Leadership in Analytics, Tools, Governance and Sustainability - includes the delivery of analytical data, establishing KPIs, as well performing best practice research.
Knowledge and experience required
- Educate to degree level, procurement or supply chain subjects an advantage
- Experience of Procurement (Sourcing, Supplier Management, Procurement Centre of Excellence)
- Passion for data analysis and analytical tools - ability to see trends and patterns, and skilled at presenting data visually.
- Communication skill : clear and concise, experience in the development of training
- Innovation: experience of working on improvement projects and of working with new IT technology.
- Influence and confidence: ability to articulate a vision and to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience of SAP ERP System MM module and Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Software is an advantage
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.