Programme: The role will be to support Senior Programme Manager leading the Agile Digital Employee Programme, delivering change in relation to SharePoint, Exchange, Meeting Rooms, M365, Modern App Presentation and Data Governance
- Exec Communication/stakeholder experience
- Experience of rolling out O365/Information Governance/Digital Applications
- Experience of I+P Infrastructure
The role will be responsible for the teams Workplace Digital Programme enabling the IT Digital vision, adoption, enhancement towards agile. The role is also responsible for ensuring that we deliver maximum value from the programme. You will need to scope, resource, deliver digital change into the organisation
The role requires excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ensure that the team delivers both agile projects, leveraging internal, contractors, and 3rd party resources.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction.
- Effective Business engagement and stakeholder management. Ensure their requirements are being met and that we provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Product Owners.
- Takes responsibility for the programme governance.
- Align the programme to Security policy and security assurance
- Plans and monitors the programme's overall progress and schedules project deliverables, goals
Resolves any issues and instigates corrective action as appropriate
- Programme Manager experience; track record running complex programmes with multiple teams
- Experience managing resources contractors and 3rd parties
- Agile experience
- Stakeholder Management and reporting, Exec level
- Managing and sourcing the right resources to enable teams to deliver
- Ability to delegate appropriately and effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.