- Conducting project management for various sectors, including corporate fit-out, commercial refurbishment, and capital works.
- Managing projects' budget and schedule, as well as maintain quality.
- Negotiate with vendors and contractors about pricing.
- Conducting procurement process including tendering, evaluations, and contract management on behalf of clients.
- Degree level qualification in architecture, construction management engineer, building surveying, project management or equivalent construction related degree.
- 5-10 years construction/development industry experience
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects
- Experience with AutoCAD software desirable
- Experience with MS Project Server or P6
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.