- Supervise overall tender process, involve in technical/commercial discussion, and submission of EPC projects
- Applying contractual obligations to client expectations
- Communicate with various internal/external stakeholders
- Supervise transition from Sales to Project Management and to Service.
- Become the direct point of contact for customers
- Bachelor's in engineering or business economics, MBA or professional license in Engineering is advantage
- At least 5 years' experience handling projects and has construction experience
- Solid knowledge in planning software, for example Primavera Planner (P6)
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.