- Develop and coordinate method of procedures for works within operational facilities.
- Assess the constructability of electrical and mechanical system designs associated with construction of data centres or optimization of existing ones.
- Construct project scope and equipment requirements as well as assist with request for proposals and capital requests.
- Project cost and contract management, includes develop and own project cost data as well as budgeting.
- Develop and review tender packages, develop scope of works, bid templates, tender evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, Architecture, Structural, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (N1 level).
- Able to read and interpret construction-related drawing for all disciplines.
- 5-7 years of work experience in the construction industry.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.