This role is for the Saint Brieuc O&M Senior Contract Manager. To provide expertise principally to the Lead Project Manager in the O&M Readiness Team responsible for Balance of Plant. The key aspect of the role is to manage the technical & commercial workstreams and negotiating commercial points during the tendering process to contract Services for Saint Brieuc.
Key tasks are the following:
- Support the Lead O&M Project Manager (BoP) to deliver negotiated contracts for BoP services.
- Support the negotiations of BoP Contracts; manage the negotiating paperwork, defend the Company commercially, understand contractors positions & propose solutions, liaise with internal stakeholders - legal, procurement, insurances etc
- Support the development of contract schedules as required.
- Perform the commercial analysis of contractor offers during the evaluation phases including identifying & quantifying the commercial risks.
- Identify and select suitable Balance of Plant potential companies for the Saint Brieuc Project.
- Build-up IBRs knowledge of French supply chain market for O&M services.
- As required, develop the suite of Standard Terms and Conditions for the Project and liaise with internal Iberdrola stakeholder - O&M contracts teams, legal, etc to gain approval for use.
- Support the initial stages of Contractors mobilization onto site.
- Support the handover of the Contracts to the O&M site team.
- As required, develop a contract manual suitable for the site team to effectively manage the contract.
- Contract minor services for the O&M phase.
- Ensure compliance of processes with company procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Offshore Wind O&M.
- O&M Services contracting and negotiation.
- Offshore wind or Oil &Gas or other relevant contracts experience.
- Preparing and managing Tenders.
- Highly developed communication skills and interpersonal, particularly related to multicultural relationships, and ability to present effectively to management teams.
- French language skills would be a nice to have.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.