Senior Test Analyst / Test manager
Remote with ad hoc travel
The purpose of this role is to create, implement the Test Strategy, in line with testing framework and controls. Ensuring the strategy delivers the testing outcomes to meet the CIO delivery goals. You will be Responsible for the test analysts and third party resources, and accountable for evaluating and reporting clear, concise and timely test metrics & dashboards to ensure the Head of Cyber Resiliency Operational Technology Programme is informed of progress and key risks that may impact, time, budget and quality.
- Work with senior business and technology stakeholders to define the test strategy and methodologies to deliver business outcomes in line with SSE testing framework and standards.
- Building up, developing and coaching the Testing Team to enable delivery against the Programme requirements.
- Identify and resolve the project testing risks, ensuring clear and concise mitigation plans are agreed and progressed.
- Assure 3rd party outcomes adhere to the our clients test framework and are in line with contract criteria.
- Implements the test data and tooling & virtualisation strategy, ensuring risks, issues deviation is captured, monitored, and mitigated.
- Background as a Senior Test Analyst or Test Manager, implementing and maintaining test frameworks, data strategies and test automation roadmaps.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of different Model Based Testing techniques.
- Experience of identifying the appropriate techniques, tools, and guidelines to implement the required tests.
- Good understanding of product management, waterfall and agile principles, and development methodologies.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.