We are currently looking for Site Assistant to join our client based in Emden, Germany.
A site assistant to cover the following tasks/responsibilities
- Set up project site office - office manager, get things sorted
- Providing Admin Support to the Project Team
- Receiving guests and deliveries. Keeping logbook. Single point of contact for visitors.
- Give introduction/information to new personnel on site, including handing out of manuals
- Managing lunch on site, handling keys, managing stationary supplies, office interior decorations for events etc
- Document handling (scanning, printing, copying, QA)
- Providing IT support and reporting IT errors. Keep track of IT inventory.
- Take minutes, book meetings and venues, help with translations/proofreading
- Organize team events and social activities on site, plan VIP visits to the site, celebrations
- Booking and following up on the need for safety courses among site personnel when informed by HSE
- Cost controlling, invoice handling and procurement regarding Site utilities & service
- Organise cleaning, waste, catering, etc
- Reporting towards authorities BSH
Qualification / Requirements
- Min. 3-5 years' relevant work experience from an international company, e.g., construction/oil & gas/offshore Relevant education at BSc. degree or similar level, QHSE knowledge
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.