Job title: Structural / CAD Design Engineer
Work location : Norway, Arendal
- Design of structural/ steel constructions and belonging components in 3D by use of Inventor and Vault.
- Make 2D engineering drawings and specify/ detail out required tolerances.
- Find creative and good solutions for design improvement
Qualifications and personal skills
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Engineer with 3-5 years of experience in machine/ structural steel design for offshore activities
- 3-5 years of experience by use of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCad
- Knowledge of Vault is an advantage
- Positive, good spirit and good skills to work individually and in project team
- Structured, quality-conscious and motivated to work in a hectic environment
- Relevant experience may compensate for missing formal education
- Recent graduates with strong design interest are encouraged to apply