Systems / Business Analyst - Endur
- The Business unit Marketing and Supply Services - Gas & Power Solutions has the responsibility for: delivering Gas and Power trading and risk solutions for Marketing, Midstream and Processing (MMP).
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of operational issues incl. following up vendor performance.
- Providing Endur specialist consulting services to high-profile client
- Working closely with Front/Middle/Back Office/Regulatory, business users and be responsible for gathering, documenting, and delivering requirements, developing solutions and testing, through to user acceptance and implementation
- Partnering with business users you will work as part of a diverse project team and be recognized as an Endur expert
- Exposure to and understanding of the full trade lifecycle allied with strong knowledge of the system business processes
- Working knowledge of more technical aspects of Endur such as OpenJVS, OpenComponents, AVS
- Experience in linear and non-linear instruments in a Trading environment
- Work with software development in a DevOps team environment and participating in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
Work related competence:
- Exhibiting strong analytical and problem-solving skills, to deliver high quality solutions that exceed client expectations.
- 5+ years plus experience with Openlink Endur application
- Self-starter with a proven delivery track record in analysis, design and configuration
- Understanding of software implementation and testing principles
- Strong experience and understanding of several commodity/asset classes and implementing Endur in those markets
- Ability to adapt to changing working environments and practices
- A team player who enjoys pair work and has a good attitude towards learning and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate, work without supervision and prioritize workload under pressure
Duration of the assignment is: 12 months We are hoping for a start date asap,
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.