· Responsible for the Smooth and effective processing of supplies inwards and outwards from the warehouse using Vestas ERP systems to regional and localized service sites
· Optimize warehouse space and ensure availability of spare parts and tools for the technicians.
· Generally ensure compliance with QA,HSE, work instructions and risk assessments e.g. When handling materials such as unloading from truck, internal transportation and load into racks etc.
· Ensure high safety awareness
· Inventory management to ensure high levels of accuracy are maintained at all times
· Ensure that the Operating statements are completed on time
· Booking of transport using transport management systems
· Warehouse experience - preferably from the wind industry.
· Health and safety focused
· Quality focused
· Customer focused
· Customs focused
· Full driving license
· Fork Lift Certificate counterbalance.
· ERP user, SAP preferably
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.