The purpose of this role is to develop our Transmission IT Data narrative and support with the creation and roll-out of the cultural changes needed to successful embed our Data strategy.
In addition, the role holder will implement change management plans that maximise the adoption and usage of the digital and data solutions implemented within our Transmission business. You'll focus on the people side of change, which involves preparing, supporting and equipping people to adopt and use changes to business processes, systems and technology. Where there are impacts on roles and organisational structure the role holder will partner with the HR team to design, develop and implement the changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Apply a structure approach to the development of our data narrative and data culture in partnership with our IT Leadership
- Facilitate workshops to align the views, opinions and ideas that will help to inform our data narrative and the culture change needed to realise our data
- Identify strategic partners that can support the successful design, embedding and adoption of our data
- Adopt a structure change methodology and lead the design, development and delivery of the change plan that support our data transformation, working as an integrated member of the project
- Define the scope of the change requirement and the benefits delivered by the projects, by working in partnership with the Value Stream Lead, Sponsor, Product Owner and Project
- Support the project team with the creation of a stakeholder map and supporting communication
- Partner with the Process and Performance team to understand the process impacts of the changes being implemented (process mapping).
- Prepare the change impact assess and define the communication, engagement and training activities need to successfully embed the
- Prepare the change materials needed to successfully complete the project stage gates an impact assessment, change plan, communication and training plans.
- Lead on the design, development, delivery and management of key
- Provide input, document requirements and support with the design and delivery of training programs. Where the training is being delivered by a third party provider (software solution provider) integrate the training activities into the
change plan, manage alignment with the defined change impact and review any Project Initiation Documents (PIDs).
- Complete change management
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation activities.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to
- Consult and coach project
- Create actionable deliverables for the core change management plan: sponsors plan, people manager plan, communication plan and training
- Support with the engagement of senior
- Coordinate the change deliverables with other specialists - Internal Communication, Business Implementation Managers, Transmission
- Integrate change deliverables into the project plan - establish change as an embedded discipline within each project.
- Track and report
- Define and measure success - monitor the impact user change journey and take corrective action where necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Culture change capability and
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and
- Exceptional content development, copywriting and creative expertise, with strong visual presentation
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change
- Experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and
- Excellent active listening
- Inquisitive, keen to know more and understand the reason
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of
- Ability to establish and maintain strong
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision /
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and where the specific project supports the Delivery of the Digital Strategy and NetZero
- Problem solving and root-cause identification
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and
- Familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle - both Waterfall and Agile.
- Change management qualification or
- 3-5 years change management
- Experience of developing and delivery change plans for both Waterfall and Agile
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.