The Foundation Package Manager is accountable for the planning and delivery of the Foundation package until handover to Operations, including the management of HSE, scope, quality, budget, resource, and time scheduling for the package in line with the project objectives and governance.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Japanese Development Team with the Offshore Wind Round 3 bid preparation;
- Support Procurement with Requests for Information / Price for Concept Designs and preferred supplier agreements;
- Provide inputs for the bid cost books;
- Support Procurement with developing supply strategies and specific design for manufacture opportunities that will minimise overall cost
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Engineering degree from an accredited university in a relevant subject (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Ocean, Naval, etc);
- 10 plus years relevant industry experience;
- Professional Engineer, with experience managing design and or engineering teams;
- Experience in Offshore Wind, Offshore Oil and Gas, or other large engineering infrastructure;
- Experience in steel fabrication and offshore engineering;
- Proven experience in leading contract negotiations, project execution through to completion and contract management of large infrastructure investment projects (ideally offshore wind);
- Excellent logical thinker, communicator, organiser, project lead and team player;
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively in an international business;
- To be flexibly based in Tokyo (Willing to travel within APAC and internationally as required); and
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.