IT Service Desk Support - Entry Level Applicants Welcome
The IT Service Desk Support role is to work as part of a small, multi-skilled and integrated IT department.
This is a full-time onsite role to provide support to the in-house IT Service Desk team. No previous Service Desk experience is required for this role, we are looking for an enthusiastic person to grow into the role.
The role has responsibilities in the following areas.
- Assist senior members of the service desk team with the following;
- Onsite support in response to calls logged in the company helpdesk call logging
- Building PCs and deploying according to company
- Installation of applications
- Troubleshoot and organise repair of IT
- To assist the user community in obtaining maximum benefit from IT services through training and the creation of user
To support the internal IT asset management processes.
- Familiarity Microsoft products, and hardware
- Aptitude to work in Information technology
- Enthusiastic with Strong problem-solving and analytical
- Flexibility to meet conflicting priorities and urgent
- Able to work as part of a team but also on own initiative
- Adaptability, good communication and interpersonal
- Any relevant experience/qualifications in the IT area will be beneficial but not essential
- Min 6 GCSEs including English and Maths Grade 4 and above or equivalent
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.