Position: Mechanical / Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Offenback, Germany
Duration: 6 months
We are the engineering partner for our customer projects in the European core markets of Data Centres. Our core disciplines focus on process engineering, plant design and piping as well as automation technology. With competence and experience, we solve demanding engineering tasks for energy suppliers, refineries, gas network operators and operators of plants in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Planning in all project phases (feasibility study, basic engineering, detail engineering)
- Design checking
- Carrying out specifications, designs, and calculations of mechanical apparatus
- Preparation of various technical documents and documentation
- Preparation of inquiry documents
- (Specialist) University degree in the respective main area of responsibility or comparable qualification and professional experience in the function
- Knowledge of the Pressure Equipment Directive and technical regulations and standards
- Professional handling of all common MS Office applications
- High communication skills and self-management
- Fluent in German and good English
Ideally looking for someone who has experience working in construction. Data Centres is a benefit, but not essential.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.