This Senior Structural Technician contract role will provide you the opportunity to work in various sectors as part of an enthusiastic and committed team of engineers and technicians, working on a variety of medium size projects, where you will understand the latest industry-standard software and information management techniques in generating high quality, accurate and detailed design packages.
You will be responsible for producing fully coordinated discipline-specific 3D models, general arrangements, and detailed drawings per relevant standards and procedures, as well as ensuring the quality of delivery when producing or updating CAD drawings to internal and/or customer standards.
You will work closely with other design team members to deliver safe, efficient, and buildable solutions.
- Revit experience is essential
- You will be competent in the detailing of structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, super and sub structures
- You will have experience working in a multi-disciplinary team where you can take initiative and work independently
- Need to have good working knowledge of industry best practices for structural detailing
- Minimum qualification is HNC level, preferably EngTech T.M.I.C.E. or TIStructE.
Additional proficiency in any of the below is beneficial:
- RC Detailing
- Civils 3D
Why this Opportunity?
- You will work on exciting projects with niche clients in a range of sectors, including Life Sciences, Industrial, Custodial and Education, Power, Rail, Aviation, and Nuclear
- You will join a team that values innovative ideas
- You will have access to BakerHicks' wider network of engineers and technicians where you can share ideas, discuss challenges and learn
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.