A local wind developer is currently looking for a WTG Engineer to become a key member of the design team for offshore projects.
- Dive into the detailed examination of wind conditions, involving data compilation, power generation analysis, and the calculation of extreme wind speeds.
- Develop comprehensive wind turbine layout plans that optimize efficiency and performance.
- Prepare crucial technical documents, public auction materials, and more to support project development and execution.
- Analyze and synthesize complex wind data, performing power generation analyses and calculating extreme wind speeds to inform project designs.
- Create effective and efficient wind turbine layout plans that align with project goals and specifications.
- Generate technical documents and materials essential for project development, public auctions, and regulatory compliance.
- Proficiency in the utilization of simulation software to support project design and analysis.
- A strong foundation in data analysis and statistical analysis, for data-driven decision-making.
- An English TOEIC score of 600 or above and strong English speaking skills.
- Previous experience using wind simulation software, particularly MASCOT is preferred.
- Proven working experience in roles related to wind turbines.
- Familiarity and strong experience with AutoCAD
- Holding a Professional Engineer certification in the mechanical discipline
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.