As a CAD engineer at Boskalis, you work on all sorts of internationally orientated projects. You start the day with your projects in Asia and end the day with projects on the other side of the world. You are curious, keep asking questions, remain critical, and collaborate intensively with Structural, Marine- and Transport engineers. Overall, a very versatile and challenging role.
Your responsibilities as CAD Engineer:
- Calculate work methods, vessel- and offshore constructions, and process them in CAD.
- Digitalize designs and survey data, converting them into 3D Designs.
- Assist and prepare project presentations by drawing or editing designs, maps, or animations.
- Provide (unsolicited) advice on safe and successful project execution.
- Assist in the execution phase of projects by providing the team on location with the newest revised designs and process remarks.
You can make your mark as CAD Engineer if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a CAD Engineer or Draftsman.
- Experience in Offshore Energy and preferably Heavy Lifting projects.
- Solid experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, and Vault, and experience with Volpro is seen as an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.