- Supports the PM to manages and optimizes the targeted financial results
- Able to decide and utilize the correct methodology for evaluation of risk and opportunities as defined, e.g. in FRG, PM guide
- Able to accurately calculate cost and pricing
- Prepares commercial documentation accurately for regular project review (i.e. forecast, margin calculation, cash flow)
- Conduct asset management regularly, initiates invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
- Comply with IFRG and local GAAP requirements
- Ensures the application and continuously manages financial Guarantees, Bonds and project securities
- Performs the credit risk analysis for potential customer, together with Global Procurement for suppliers
- Leads the monthly financial closing processes
- Bachelor or above, major in finance, accounting, internal trade, MBA, etc.
- Fluent in both oral and written Japanese and English
- 3 - 5 years' experience in accounting, financial controlling, etc.
- Good knowledge of SAP system.
- 1+ year experience of managing project business, preferably from the Energy Sector or Industry Sector.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.